Bridge Deck Grinding for Improved Safety and Structural Integrity
A smooth riding surface on bridge decks is critical for improved ride quality and overall motorist safety. As the leading experts in bridge deck maintenance, DSI offers bridge deck grinding services using a longitudinal resurfacing technique and state-of-the-art equipment which grinds the pavement in the same direction that traffic flows. The result – a smoother, cleaner riding surface that enhances driver safety in all weather conditions and may extend the life of the bridge for many years to come.
Our meticulous approach eliminates uneven surfaces, cracks, and imperfections, improving traction and reducing the risk of accidents. In addition to improved safety, the newly ground surface provides for better directional stability.
Key Advantages of Bridge Deck Grinding:
- Enhanced motorist and pedestrian safety
- Improved smoothness for better ride quality
- A cost-effective solution relative to traditional repair and maintenance techniques
- Minimal disruption to traffic flow as services are performed at off-peak hours
- Customized solutions tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements
- Eco-friendly grinding techniques that minimize dust emissions and ensure sustainability in the process
With decades of experience in the industry, our team has the expertise to handle any bridge deck project and deliver superior results on time and under budget.