Patching Services to Extend the Life of Your Concrete Pavement
Extend the life of your pavement with full-depth concrete repair services from Diamond Surface. Concrete pavement can deteriorate over time for several reasons including normal wear and tear, environmental factors, and inclement weather conditions. Cracking, breaking, or spalling of slab edges can occur on either side of a transverse or longitudinal joint and often takes place on the bottom of the concrete slab and may not be visible from the surface.
Full-depth concrete patching requires the removal and replacement of at least a portion of the slab to the bottom of the concrete, to restore the areas of deterioration. Full-depth patches improve pavement quality, rideability, safety, structural integrity, and overall appearance. This highly effective solution can also extend pavement service life.
At DSI, we specialize in restoring even the most extensively damaged concrete surfaces back to their original durability and performance levels. Using advanced techniques and premium quality materials, our employees are trained to handle a wide range of repair scenarios, including large-scale cracks, spalling, and general deterioration. By addressing the root cause of the damage, we can prevent further damage and minimize the need for future repairs.
Key Advantages of Full-Depth Concrete Patching:
- Proven technique to ensure long-lasting results
- Reduced cracking, spalling, and other structural deterioration
- Enhanced durability and performance
- Traffic remains open to the traveling public
- Cost-effective alternative versus traditional repair methods
- Increased ride quality and a better driving experience
- Expert craftsmanship by experienced professionals