Industry Leaders in Close Proximity Grinding
Close proximity grinding is the ability to grind within several inches of a curb face, bridge rail, or any other obstacle that impedes easy access. As an innovator and industry leader, DSI has developed proprietary, state-of-the-art equipment required to do this highly specialized work and currently holds the patent on the equipment and process. The equipment can rotate the cutter head on two axes while maintaining a very accurate profile and has the ability to grind street return radii and correct problems that require grinding up to or very close obstacles.
This equipment has been used in many unusual circumstances but most commonly is called in to correct drainage issues in gutters and provide a feathering pass next to or near a curb face or bridge rail.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF CLOSE PROXIMITY GRINDING:
- Improved drainage in wet weather by eliminating pooling
- Easy access to a curb face, bridge rail, or other obstacles
- Enhanced safety for motorists and pedestrians
- Improved accuracy
- Improved driving experience
- Customized solutions tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements